Programs for Your Specific Needs
Community Health Center of Cape Cod has developed several special programs to address specific health needs of our patients and the community.
Specialty Services at Community Health Center of Cape Cod include:
- Comprehensive Diabetes Care: We provide education, monitoring and support for people with diabetes
- Veterans’ Partnership: Primary care for veterans provided in conjunction with state and local governments
- Specialty Network for the Uninsured (SNU): We can connect low-income, uninsured people with services from a medical specialist and related diagnostic procedures
- Comprehensive Chronic Disease Management: We assist patients, families and caregivers to manage their chronic illness for diabetes, coumadin, depression and more
- Smoking and Tobacco Cessation: We offer education and treatment programming to help quit
- Complex Care: We have a primary care-based program that addresses the needs of patients with complex needs and multiple co-morbidities
- Telehealth Program
- Specialty Referrals
Patients can also receive lab services Lab Services at the Health Center’s Mashpee office through Quest Diagnostics and Imaging Services (radiology and ultrasound) in Mashpee through Cape Cod Healthcare.
For more information about any of these services, please ask your CHC provider or a member of your care team.