Current Job Openings
Primary Care Providers
Thanks to expansion of services in all of our locations, we are looking for Primary Care Providers, board certified in either Internal Medicine or Family Practice to work in either our Bourne or Mashpee locations. We offer competitive compensation package, flexible scheduling, sign-on bonus, and innovative practice design. Loan repayment and assistance is also available.
For further information please contact:
Joanne Mazar, PHR, SHRM-CP
Director of Human Resources
508-477-7090, Ext. 1141
Emergency Management Coordinator
Responsible for providing leadership of the emergency management planning and organization for the Community Health Center. Duties include:
- Works with leadership to establish and manage organizational goals, objectives and plans related to all aspects of emergency preparedness within the organization
- Ensures the implementation of appropriate exercise and training programs relative to health care and potential threats. Includes regional/community participation as appropriate
- Maintains knowledge of local, regional, state, federal and other (licensure) requirements, including the Department of Public Health, OSHA, HRSA and more
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the development of training programs directed towards emergency preparedness, with knowledge of federal, state and regional protocols for program compliance.
The Information Technology Specialist supports IT infrastructure with a focus on departmental priorities and organizational strategic goals. Duties include:
- Provides software and hardware support to all staff; configures and deploys desktop equipment and software
- Supports users in operation of mission critical software, including EMR, dental electronic software and financial management software.
- Assists in network administration tasks including data backup and system upgrades
Qualifications: Associates Degree or equivalent experience with 1+ year experience, ideally in health care technology.
Senior Accountant – Bourne
Experienced cost accountant needed for growing health care organization. Duties include:
- Prepare profit and loss statements, month end closings and cost accounting reports
- Compile and analyze financials, with complete responsibility for general ledger
- Audit preparation and budget analysis, working with both internal and external auditors
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with 3 years+ experience, preferably in a non-profit.
The ideal candidate will have Blackbaud software experience as well as the ability to thrive in a team centered environment.
Patient Access Representative/Community Health Worker – Falmouth
Unique opportunity to join our Falmouth primary care team in a dual role as described below!
Patient Access I (80% time)
- Provides excellent customer service to patients and supports CHC goal to ensure access to quality care.
- Verifies accurate demographic and insurance verification information to register, check in and check out patients.
- Collect co-pays and reconcile payments
- Scheduling appointments, answering phones and assisting w reminder calls and clerical projects as needed.
Women’s Health Community Health Worker (20% time)
- Applies a unique understanding of the experience, language and culture of the target population (women and adolescents) to provide care management support to patients.
- As a patient navigator works to link patients to services by completing new patient orientations, insurance verifications, Masshealth applications and follow-up to patient care including reminder calls for overdue health maintenance items
- Responsible for grant reporting and care coordination referrals and reporting. The CHW may act as medical interpreter when needed.
- Provides culturally appropriate individual and group health education.
Qualifications: Associates Degree or comparable work experience in an outpatient setting or human services field. Experience working with low-income, ethnically diverse individuals and communities is considered a plus. Comfort working with women and adolescents around reproductive health issues.
- Bill private and state insurance plans for oral health services
- Post payments and work through any denials or appeals as needed.
- Generate reports as requested on an ongoing basis.
Qualifications: High school graduate with 2 + years Dental billing experience required. Experience with Dentrix software strongly preferred.
Team Registered Nurse
- Coordinate medical services, assessing patient needs and promoting flow of services for team during clinic hours of operation.
- Develop implement, and evaluate plans of nursing care for individuals and families. scheduling nurse visits per protocol.
- Participate in Quality Improvement Activities for continued process improvement and quality patient outcomes
Qualifications: Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing, with 2 years+ experience, ideally in a primary care setting. Demonstrated EMR documentation proficiency required. Ability to thrive in an integrated, team based model of care.
Medical Assistants – FT/PT/Per Diem – *SIGN ON BONUS*
Due to growth and expansion, we are actively recruiting medical assistants to join our patient care teams in the following roles:
- Float Bourne/Falmouth offices
- FT Mashpee office
- Addictions, Mashpee
Qualifications: Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant program with a strong desire to work in a mission driven, team–oriented environment. Demonstrated proficiency with EHR systems required. Bi-lingual skills a strong plus.
Nationally Certified Pharmacy Technician CPhT (Part-time Mashpee)
- Assist in filling and billing of prescriptions while maintaining productivity and quality standards.
- Maintaining patient records and prescription information in to the pharmacy computer system as well as other projects assigned by the pharmacist.
Qualifications: Current MA Pharmacy Technician license with National Certification strongly preferred.
Medical Scribes – FT/PT
Medical Scribes work with individual Providers to facilitate patient flow by ensuring accurate and complete medical records for each patient encounter.
- Responsible for documenting accurate and detailed information of patient visits into the EHR as dictated by individual providers.
- Lists all proper diagnoses, patient orders, as well as follow up instructions
- EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Training/Coursework in medical terminology required. Medical Assistant certification strongly preferred, as well as prior medical scribe experience. Professional demeanor and ability to maintain effective working relationships with Providers and staff. Demonstrated computer proficiency and adherence to all HIPAA policies.
Patient Access III – Clinical Admin/Gen Medicine/Mashpee
Act as a coordinator in clinical area with primary duties in answering telephone calls, triaging phone calls for team nurses, picking up and accurately dispersing messages through the OCHIN/EPIC system
- Working directly with clinical team to identify needed services and assist in any special duties as assigned by RN team leader, team nurses
- Complete team outreach assignments including but not limited to follow up phone contact, letters, panel outreach for annual visits, health maintenance and engagement.
- Actively participates with team in huddles, team meetings and quality metrics.
- EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: 2 years + Medical Office experience. Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to multi-task required. Professional communication skills, both written and verbal.
Patient Access Rep – Dental
- Register and check in Dental patients, ensuring all records are complete
- Verify insurance eligibility, collect co-pays
- Schedule appointments and follow ups, working closely with Providers and treatment plans
- EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Professional communication skills with ability to multi-task in a team-centered environment. The ideal candidtate will have Dentrix experience and at least 2 years+ working in a dental office. We will train the right candidate Flexible schedule and some evenings may be required.
- Patient Access Representative, Centerville, Falmouth, Bourne
- RN Float, Bourne, Falmouth, Mashpee
- Dental Assistants
- Patient Engagement Representative, Bourne
- Patient Access (part-time), Centerville
CHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
3 Easy Steps to Apply Online
- Click on button by job description
- Complete information
- Attach your resume & cover letter