Current Job Openings
Primary Care Providers
Thanks to expansion of services in all of our locations, we are looking for Primary Care Providers, board certified in either Internal Medicine or Family Practice to work in either our Bourne or Mashpee locations. We offer competitive compensation package, flexible scheduling, sign-on bonus, and innovative practice design. Loan repayment and assistance is also available.
For further information please contact:
Joanne Mazar, PHR, SHRM-CP
Director of Human Resources
508-477-7090, Ext. 1141
Addictions Program Manager – Mashpee
The Addictions Program Manager will provide input and formulate the operating goals and objectives of the health center related to substance abuse and addiction services.
- Provide oversight regarding substance abuse program licensure and adherence to operating standards. Develop and implement substance abuse/addition services operating standards, policies and procedures in accordance to state laws and HIPAA regulations
- Prioritize, schedule and delegate work assignments, and directly supervise the staff of the Addiction Services program to ensure the highest quality services to patients as well as provide direct patient care for program per licensure.
- Oversee and coordinate the development, design and improvement of processes and methods within addiction services, ensuring integration where feasible, with other health center primary care services. Work closely with all Clinical Services and Admin. Program Directors/Department Managers and outside agencies.
EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION: Masters degree in the field of mental health, substance abuse, counseling or equivalent and experience in developing and supervising behavioral health, and/or substance abuse delivery systems or RN with Psychiatric background . LADC strongly preferred.
Counselor- Case Manager
The Case Manager will work with Health Center teams to identify treatment goals, self-management initiatives and provide counseling services to improve overall health goals.
- Provide short and long term case management, including referrals,assesments, coordination of treatment and ongoing therapeutic interventions
- Coordinate the CHC Behavioral Heath Community Partnership Program ( BHCP), providing support services to our patients with Behavioral Health needs,communicating with external resources as necessary, reporting data as requested.
- Collaborate/Consult daily with healthcare teams and other CHC staff to ensure case management services are accessible.
Experience/Education: Master’s Degree in Clinical Social Work or related field, with 2 years in Behavioral health services. LMHC/LCSW with strong case management, clinical skills, along with technical skills ablity to timely track and report data.
Medical Biller – Bourne
- Work closely with registration staff to ensure accuracy of encounter form submissions.
- Promptly bill third party insurance companies and self pay patients as required within the team,
- Maintain knowledge of all insurance billing requirements, functionality of EPIC EHR and unique billing requirements for federally qualified community health centers.
Experience/Education: 2 years + medical office billing experience required. Successful candidate must be professional, dependable, well-organized team player…
Medical Assistants – FT/Per Diem – Mashpee
Thanks to growth and expansion, we are actively recruiting medical assistants to join our patient care teams. $500 sign-on bonus is available!
Qualifications: Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant program with a strong desire to work in a mission driven, team–oriented environment. Demonstrated proficiency with EHR systems required. Bi-lingual skills a strong plus.
Behavioral Health Clinician – Mashpee
Seeking a Behavioral Health Clinician to join our Patient Centered Medical Home and integrated care teams. Duties’ will include:
- Provide culturally competent assessments, consultation and brief intervention for psychological/psychiatric problems and/or disorders
- Evaluate crisis situations and apply appropriate interventions and disposition of care plans (Suicidal/Homicidal Risk Assessment)
- Assist the primary care team in developing care-management processes such as behavioral modification and disease management techniques, case-management and patient education to promote patients’ chronic disease self-management
- Provide an array of clinical services for general behavioral health problems and areas of behavioral medicine (treatment planning/provision) to assist patients with meeting goals.
Qualifications: LCSW, LMHC required. LICSW strongly preferred.
Comprehensive compensation package. Sign on Bonus! Upcoming graduates welcome to apply!
Addictions Program RN – Full-Time
- Case management and coordination of services for all substance abuse clients.
- Participation/Facilitation of group visits
- Screening of all phone and walk in inquiries for treatment
- Responsible for Triage, Pre-screening, Intake, Induction, follow up visits and nursing support of substance abuse clients.
- Assist in collection of necessary data for grant programs
- Medication management of clients in program in coordination with providers.
- Carries out nurse visits per protocol, consulting with provider as required; documenting in chart..
- Serves as triage nurse as needed to facilitate access to appropriate level of care by assessing needs of patients phoning in or walking in.
- Serves as phone liaison for patient, hospitals, other medical offices, community services, etc. documenting as appropriate.
- Enter medication orders in EMR, assess and fill per protocol after checking UTOX results and Mass PAT, communicating with provider and documenting as appropriate.
- Assist providers in provision of care: working closely with other team members as needed.
- Serves as resource for patient education and home care advice, and for other departments as needed.
Qualifications: Experienced graduate of accredited school of Nursing, RN license and minimum 2 years’ experience in the substance abuse field. BSN preferred.
Senior Accountant – Bourne
Community Health Center of Cape Cod is recruiting a Senior Accountant to work in our Bourne office. Experienced cost accountant needed for growing health care organization. Duties include:
- Prepare profit and loss statements, month end closings and cost accounting reports
- Compile and analyze financials, with complete responsibility for general ledger
- Audit preparation and budget analysis, working with both internal and external auditors
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with 3 years+ experience, preferably in a non-profit. The ideal candidate will have Blackbaud software experience as well as the ability to thrive in a team-centered environment.
Patient Engagement, FT
Immediate opening for full-time position providing excellent customer service and access to care. The Patient Engagement team is part of the Community Health Center’s Patient Access Staff, which also includes check-in staff, check-out staff, and clinical administrators. Patient Engagement staff field incoming calls, schedule appointments, use information in the electronic health record to facilitate communication between patients and their care team members, and initiate refill and referral requests. They support efforts to ensure patients are seen for an annual well-visit, use our secure patient portal to communicate directly with their Care Team, and enroll for insurance if they don’t have it.
Qualifications: High school diploma, 2+ years experience in medical office staff support, use or EHR, excellent computer skills, excellent communication skills
- Patient Access Rep – Centerville (part-time)
- Medical Assistant, General Medicine
CHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
3 Easy Steps to Apply Online
- Click on button by job description
- Complete information
- Attach your resume & cover letter