Current Job Openings
Primary Care Providers
Thanks to expansion of services in all of our locations, we are looking for Primary Care Providers, board-certified in either Internal Medicine or Family Practice to work in either our Bourne or Mashpee locations. We offer competitive compensation package, flexible scheduling, sign-on bonus, and innovative practice design. Loan repayment and assistance is also available.
For further information please contact:
Joanne Mazar, PHR, SHRM-CP
Director of Human Resources
508-477-7090, Ext. 1141
The Pharmacy Technician will actively assist the pharmacists under their direct supervision in most phases of prescription filling of new, refill and transfer prescriptions in accordance with regulatory compliance standards and CHC policies and procedures. Duties will include:
- Reviewing and processing medication requests, maintaining patient records and prescription information in the pharmacy computer system
- Assisting in maintaining the medication inventory and ordering of supplies
Qualifications: Current Massachusetts Pharmacy Technician License or equivalent, Nationally Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) and QS1 experience strongly preferred. Excellent customer service and communication skills, with the ability to thrive in a team-centered environment. Flexible to work various shifts and locations where needed.
Patient Access Representative – Mashpee, Falmouth (Full-time)
- Schedules patients for primary care and specialty clinics following policies and procedures to ensure providers schedules are filled, patients receive appropriate access to care, and complex visits are distributed appropriately throughout day
- Obtains required information from patients to appropriately register and schedule visits
- Prior to the appointment, verifies insurance eligibility, PCP, and copay through insurance web portals. If patient has no insurance, outreaches to patient to remind them to apply for coverage before the visit
- At check-in, verifies that patient demographics and consent forms are up-to-date and patient receives proper paperwork and screenings (SBIRT, M3 Form)
- Collects co-pays, on-account payments, and appointment payments for self-pay cash and self pay sliding fee patients as needed through cash, credit, or checks, and posts into EHR; Prepares end of day report for collection of co-pays
- Follows up on automated reminder calls to fill cancelled slots and reach out to patients whose appointments are still unconfirmed
- Processes missed appointments in accordance with CHC No Show and Cancellation policy
- Releases prepared documents to patients according to CHC Release of Information policy
Qualifications: High School diploma, Associates Degree preferred, with 2 years+ experience in medical office role . Experience with insurance verifications and EPIC EHR a strong plus!
Addictions Program RN (Full-time)
- Responsible for Triage, Pre-screening, Intake, Induction, follow-up visits and nursing support of substance abuse clients
- Carries out Random Utox screening visits as needed
- Assists in collection of necessary data for grant programs
- Medication management of clients in program in coordination with providers
- Carries out nurse visits per protocol, consulting with provider as required; documenting in chart
- Serves as triage nurse as needed to facilitate access to appropriate level of care by assessing needs of patients phoning in or walking in
- Serves as phone liaison for patient, hospitals, other medical offices, community services, etc. documenting as appropriate
- Enters medication orders in EMR, assesses and fills per protocol after checking UTOX results and Mass PAT, communicating with provider and documenting as appropriate
Qualifications: Experienced graduate of accredited school of Nursing, RN license and minimum 2 years’ experience in the substance abuse field. BSN preferred.
Team Registered Nurse – Family Medicine
- Coordinate medical services, assessing patient needs and promoting flow of services for team during clinic hours of operation
- Develop implement, and evaluate plans of nursing care for individuals and families. Schedule nurse visits per protocol
- Participate in Quality Improvement Activities for continued process improvement and quality patient outcomes
Qualifications: Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing, with 2 years+ experience, ideally in a primary care setting. Demonstrated EMR documentation proficiency required. Ability to thrive in an integrated, team based model of care.
Behavioral Health Clinician – Mashpee
Seeking a Behavioral Health Clinician to join our Patient-Centered Medical Home and integrated care teams. Duties will include:
- Provide culturally competent assessments, consultation and brief intervention for psychological/psychiatric problems and/or disorders
- Evaluate crisis situations and apply appropriate interventions and disposition of care plans (Suicidal/Homicidal Risk Assessment)
- Assist the primary care team in developing care-management processes, such as behavioral modification and disease management techniques, case-management and patient education to promote patients’ chronic disease self-management
- Provide an array of clinical services for general behavioral health problems and areas of behavioral medicine (treatment planning/provision) to assist patients with meeting goals
Qualifications: LCSW, LMHC required. LICSW strongly preferred. Comprehensive compensation package. Sign-on Bonus! Upcoming graduates welcome to apply!
- Medical Assistant. Full time, Part time, Per diem. Bourne, Mashpee and Falmouth
- Registered Nurse (Float)
CHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
3 Easy Steps to Apply Online
- Click on button by job description
- Complete information
- Attach your resume & cover letter