Current Job Openings
Primary Care Providers
Due to expansion of services in all of our locations, we are looking for Primary Care Providers, board certified in either Internal Medicine or Family Practice to work in either our Bourne or Mashpee locations. We offer competitive compensation package, flexible scheduling, sign-on bonus, and innovative practice design. Loan repayment and assistance is also available.
For further information please contact:
Joanne Mazar, PHR, SHRM-CP
Director of Human Resources
508-477-7090, Ext. 1141
- Will obtain appropriate authorization from insurance carriers for referrals to outside specialists and required imaging
- Provide requested clinical information to specialists per referral guidelines and document in EMR
- System navigator and point of contact for patients and outside providers, ensuring timely communication and processing. Establish and maintain relationships with identified service providers.
- EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION: 2+ years medical office experience, ideally working in a medical referral capacity. Knowledge of community resources and insurance guidelines, ensuring strong working relationships internally and externally for our patients. Demonstrated Electronic Health Records knowledge, preferably EPIC
Dental Assistants, FT/PT, Saturday hours/Bourne
- Assists dentist during examination and treatment of patients in busy clinic setting. Sign-on bonus
- EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION: Graduate of an accredited Dental Assisting Program, and Certified in MA. 2+ years experience strongly preferred
Patient Access III Complex Care
- Will provide clinical administrative support to complex care team.
- Assists with scheduling patients and placing follow-up calls for cancellations for team
- Tracks status of referred patients and assists in reporting and communicating with primary care teams
- Oversees telehealth troubleshooting calls, ensuring patient daily compliance and equipment status
- Mailings, coordination of meeting space and other duties as assigned to ensure smooth workflows and patient satisfaction
- EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION: 2 years + medical office experience. Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask required. Demonstrated computer proficiency (will be using EPIC, Ideal Life and Identifi to track patient data). Professional communication skills, both written and verbal required.
Patient Access Representative/Falmouth and Mashpee
- Provides excellent customer service to patients and supports CHC goal to ensure access to quality care
- Verifies accurate demographic and insurance verification information to register, check in and check out patients
- Collect co-pays and reconcile payments
- Scheduling appointments, answering phones and assisting w reminder calls and clerical projects as needed. Ideal candidate will have 2 + years’ experience in a medical office setting Strong communication skills, attention to detail and demonstrated computer literacy. Ability to work a flexible schedule, including some evenings
- EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION: Ideal candidate will have 2 + years’ experience in a medical office setting Strong communication skills, attention to detail and demonstrated computer literacy. Ability to work a flexible schedule, including some evenings
Team Registered Nurse – Family Medicine/Falmouth
- Serves as coordinator of medical services assessing patient needs and facilitating access to the appropriate level of care
- Development, implantation and evaluation of plans of nursing care for Individuals and families, with assessment and follow up goals clearly documented in EMR
- Management of medication refills for assigned Providers per CHC policy
- Management of immunization program per DPH guidelines, assuring proper documentation and recordkeeping.
- EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION: Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing, MA RN license with 2+ years’ experience, preferably in an outpatient setting. Experience in community health or working with underserved populations a strong plus
- Assists in filling and billing prescriptions while maintaining productivity and quality standards
- Maintains patient records and prescription information in the pharmacy computer system
- Performs other projects assigned by pharmacist
- EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION: Individual must be flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment. Individual should also be able to work different schedules to meet the pharmacy needs. Individual must be organized, have PC knowledge and general navigation skills. A High School Diploma or equivalent is required. MA Registration, 1-3 years experience and Bi-Lingual Skills preferred.
- Responsible for electronic and manual posting of payments and billing third party insurance companies and self-pay patients
- Maintains knowledge of all insurance billing requirements, CPT, ICD10 functionality of EPIC billing system and unique billing requirements for federally qualified community health centers
- EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION: High School graduate, 3 years+ medical office billing experience. Well-organized and able to complete projects with minimal supervision. EPIC experience a plus
Patient Engagement Representative
- Responsible for scheduling patient appointments in appropriate primary care and specialty departments, according to each department’s scheduling protocols. The patient access scheduler will also:
- Ensure that thorough and complete patient information is obtained to facilitate the registration process
- Communicate effectively with patients, their families, registration staff, care teams, and insurance enrollment staff
- Field patient calls and portal messages regarding appointment scheduling
- Provide excellent customer service to patients and supports CHC goal to ensure access to quality care
- EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION: Highly-organized individual with demonstrated ability to prioritize and communicate effectively. Strong customer service skills, with 1 year + in a medical office setting
Medical Assistants, FT, Per Diem/Mashpee
- Coordinates and organizes patient flow for medical care team. Responsible for patient panel management. Vitals, EKGs, labs and other diagnostics as required.
- EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION: Graduate of an accredited school of medical assisting with 1+ years experience. Strong computer skills and ability to multi-task essential
OTHER OPEN POSITIONS:
Dental Receptionist Bourne/Mashpee
Urgent Care Nurse Practitioner/Physician’s Assistant
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
20th Anniversary Gala Volunteer Committee Members
You are invited to participate in the 20th Anniversary Gala Committee! We are looking for an inspired, energetic group of individuals to help us achieve our mission. Members will have the chance to:
- Attend and actively participate in Gala committee monthly meetings
- Work with the CHC Development team by passing on referrals, making introductions, recruiting support on behalf of the organization in support of the Gala
- Contribute personally to the Gala event via a donation to the auction, purchasing tickets or a sponsorship, or participating in the live/silent auction
- Assume subcommittee position such as auction committee, invitation and materials, tickets and sponsorships, event design, recruitment, theme, menus, etc.
- Help promote the event and the mission of the organization within your own personal networks to help build the list of potential sponsors and invitees
3 Easy Steps to Apply Online
- Click on button by job description
- Complete information
- Attach your resume & cover letter