Current Job Openings
Primary Care Providers
Thanks to expansion of services in all of our locations, we are looking for Primary Care Providers, board certified in either Internal Medicine or Family Practice to work in either our Bourne or Mashpee locations. We offer competitive compensation package, flexible scheduling, sign-on bonus, and innovative practice design. Loan repayment and assistance is also available.
For further information please contact:
Joanne Mazar, PHR, SHRM-CP
Director of Human Resources
508-477-7090, Ext. 1141
Working with the Advancement staff and related committees, the Advancement Associate will help advance the Health Center’s mission by building relationships with the media, community partners, donors and supporters.
- Assists in the planning, writing and layout of internal and external communications tools, including newsletter, brochures, letters, and other items as needed.
- Manages social media accounts, creating posts and thoughtfully engaging followers.
- Prepares and issues news releases, coordinating internal response to media inquiries and generating media coverage.
- Participates in education and outreach events to enhance CHC’s presence in the community.
- Maintains website content and work to keep site up-to-date, including CHC of Cape Cod web calendar.
- Helps coordinate fundraising events/activities and community sponsored events.
- Creates content for monthly external Pulse e-newsletter and oversees production and delivery.
- Captures information and writes weekly staff Peek at the Week newsletter.
- Performs other duties as required.
- EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s Degree within area of responsibility or comparable and equivalent experience. Experience in a fundraising environment preferred. Must have proficient computer and writing skills – knowledge of fundraising software, preferably Raiser’s Edge a plus.
RN Clinical Educator
The Clinical Educator is responsible for developing, coordinating and delivering comprehensive training plans to ensure ongoing clinical competency within multi-disciplinary care teams. Responsible to support high standards of quality patient care through staff professional growth.
- Coordinates and delivers clinical new hire orientation for all staff.
- In collaboration with Director of Clinical Operations or designee, develops and maintains initial and yearly competencies for all clinical staff , ensuring compliance with CHC policies and procedures and established department workflows.
- Collaborates with colleges and other training programs to enhance training curriculum.
- Assists team in provision of care as needed by teams: including case management/care coordination and follow up, panel coordination and management, medication reconciliation, barrier assessment, crisis management, vital signs, procedures, injections, EKG’s, referrals, prior authorization, EMR messages, patient and family education etc. working closely with nurses and medical assistants as needed.
- Collaborates with Senior Leadership to promote the health center’s quality improvement process; including serving on the Quality Improvement committee, assuring implementation and completion of QI plans.
- EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Master of Science, Nursing or equivalent combination of education and experience in order to have full understanding of Nursing Education functions. Current RN licensure in MA.
Complex Care Social Worker
Clinical Social Worker to work with Complex Care Team providing outreach, assessments, short term interventions, and integration and coordination of patient care to our complex care patients. The Social Worker will be working with our highest (top 5%) risk patients to engage them in self-management, decrease hospitalizations and ER visits, and reducing barriers preventing them from attaining their health goals.
- EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION: LICSW with 2 years + experience working in an outpatient setting with high risk patients. Knowledge and use of short term treatment modalities. Experience working with addictions a plus.
Medical Scribes – FT/PT
Medical Scribes work with individual Providers to facilitate patient flow by ensuring accurate and complete medical records for each patient encounter.
- Responsible for documenting accurate and detailed information of patient visits into the EHR as dictated by individual providers.
- Lists all proper diagnoses, patient orders, as well as follow up instructions
- EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Training/Coursework in medical terminology required. Medical Assistant certification strongly preferred, as well as prior medical scribe experience. Professional demeanor and ability to maintain effective working relationships with Providers and staff. Demonstrated computer proficiency and adherence to all HIPAA policies.
Medical Assistant II Lead Positions
Lead MA positions for Bourne, Falmouth and Family Medicine teams to continue process and workflow improvements. The lead MA would have additional team responsibilities for:
- EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES: Responsible for checking on equipment and supplies in coordination with Clinical Services Director. Work with RN Team Leaders and Clinical Services Director to maintain appropriate PAR levels for supplies and order to usage related to productivity. Responsible for unpacking of incoming supplies, and following process for correlation with packing slip and other paperwork. Check for outdates on all equipment and supplies. Responsible for instrument cleaning, packaging and sterilization per policy.
- EDUCATION AND COMPETENCY EVALUATIONS: In coordination with Team Lead Nurse and new Clinical Educator, assists with initial, yearly, and ongoing competency training for MA staff. Educates in EMR, patient equipment and supplies and PCMH workflow processes for optimal patient care. Serves as a resource for team for Medical Assistant training.
- QI Activity: Participate in QI activities with teams and leadership to identify problem areas for improvement and to work on solutions to improve outcomes and patient health. Work with MAs on all teams to improve quality of their teams. Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant program, (Certified Medical Assistant strongly preferred) and 3 years + experience in primary care outpatient setting. Demonstrated leadership abilities, with strong organizational and computer skills.
- EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant program, (Certified Medical Assistant strongly preferred) and 3 years + experience in primary care outpatient setting. Demonstrated leadership abilities, with strong organizational and computer skills.
RN, Complex Care
RN needed to join our growing Complex Care Team to help formulate, implement and communicate care plans toward improved patient health outcomes.
- Responsible for coordination of services between primary care, specialty care, and behavioral health services for out most at-risk patients.
- Provides direct patient care for patient education/case management to empower patients and caregivers to access and navigate services.
- Ensures interdisciplinary care plans are documented appropriately in EMR and reviewed and up-to-date.
- EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing, with 5-years+ experience in direct patient care. Care coordination and/or chronic disease self-management experience a plus.
Patient Access Representative/Mashpee
- Provides excellent customer service to patients and supports CHC goal to ensure access to quality care.
- Verifies accurate demographic and insurance verification information to register, check in and check out patients.
- Collect co-pays and reconciles payments.
- Scheduling appointments, answering phones and assisting w reminder calls and clerical projects as needed. Ideal candidate will have 2 + years’ experience in a medical office setting Strong communication skills, attention to detail and demonstrated computer literacy. Ability to work a flexible schedule, including some evenings.
- EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Ideal candidate will have 2 + years’ experience in a medical office setting Strong communication skills, attention to detail and demonstrated computer literacy. Ability to work a flexible schedule, including some evenings.
Team Lead RN
Thanks to growth and expansion, looking for strong Nursing leadership to support Patient Care Teams:
- Supervises designated team clinical functioning, ensuring PCMH workflows are followed consistently.
- Team leader and liaison, communicating with other staff and leadership to support clinical operations and quality patient care.
- Supervision of Medical Assistants, Clinical Admin staff and Team Nurses as needed, providing coaching, training and encouragement to staff to assist in meeting personal, team and clinic goals.
- Responsible for performance evaluations, time and attendance and staff accountability.
- Assists team in provision of nursing care and carries out nurse visits per protocol.
- Development, implantation and evaluation of plans of nursing care for Individuals and families, with assessment and follow up goals clearly documented in EMR.
- Flexible to work in assigned location where needed.
- EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing, MA RN license with 3+ years’ experience. Prior supervisory experience or strong demonstrated leadership abilities required. Experience in community health or working with underserved populations a strong plus.
Dental Assistant- FT
- Prepares patient, sterilizes and disinfects instruments, sets up instrument trays, prepares materials, and assists dentist during dental procedures.
- Takes and records medical and dental histories and vital signs of patient.
- Exposes dental diagnostic x-rays.
- Instructs patients in oral hygiene and plaque control programs.
- Provides postoperative instructions prescribed by Dentist.
- Records treatment information in Electronic Record
- Assists dentist during examination and treatment of patients in busy clinic setting. Sign-on bonus.
- EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Graduate of an accredited school of Dental Assisting, licensed in the state of MA. 2 years+ experience strongly preferred, ideally in Public Health.
- Dental Assistants
- Patient Access Representatives, FT, Per-diem Mashpee
- Medical Assistants
- Medical Assistant Float PT, per-diem
- RN Float Falmouth, Mashpee
CHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
3 Easy Steps to Apply Online
- Click on button by job description
- Complete information
- Attach your resume & cover letter