Current Job Openings
Primary Care Providers
Due to expansion of services in all of our locations, we are looking for Primary Care Providers, board certified in either Internal Medicine or Family Practice to work in either our Bourne or Mashpee locations. We offer competitive compensation package, flexible scheduling, sign-on bonus, and innovative practice design. Loan repayment and assistance is also available.
For further information please contact:
Joanne Mazar, PHR, SHRM-CP
Director of Human Resources
508-477-7090, Ext. 1141
NEW – Executive Assistant to CEO / Mashpee
- Responsible for a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Chief Executive Officer
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO’s schedule is maintained and serves as facilitator for access and communication
- Assists with the needs of our Board of Directors; coordinating meetings, assembling information packets, recording and distributing of minutes and other communications as needed
- Under direction of CEO, facilitates facility licensure applications, including state licensure, DEA , controlled substance, fire inspection and others as required
- Maintains management meeting calendars with CEO and records monthly meeting minutes
- Compiles patient surveys on a monthly basis, producing monthly summary report for use by our Quality Improvement Committee and Management Metrics
- EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree with 3- 5 years’ experience supporting executive level staff. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook. Well-organized, flexible, and resourceful with demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills.
NEW – Medical Assistant – Walk-in Services / Mashpee
- Experienced Medical Assistant to support a busy clinic walk in services team
- Prepares patients for exam, performing diagnostic testing and reviews, and documents patient information in EMR in accordance with established protocols
- Oversees same-day scheduling and communication with teams
- Responsible for opening and closing of work areas per established policies, keeping inventory of supplies and preparing refill orders
- EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION: Graduate of an accredited School of Medical Assisting with 2+ years’ experience. Professional communication skills with proven ability to manage multiple priorities and prioritize workloads.
NEW – Addictions Registered Nurse
- Responsible for triage, pre-screening, intake, induction, follow-up visits and nursing support of substance abuse clients in our SOAP and MAT programs
- Case management and coordination of services
- Serves as a phone liaison for patient, hospital, VNA service, labs, other medical offices, etc. in documenting as appropriate in the EHR
- Assists providers in provision of care as needed: procedures, injections, EKG’s, referrals, prior authorizations, etc. working closely with medical assistants as needed
- EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION: Experienced graduate of accredited School of Nursing. RN license and 2 years experience in substance use and addictions program is strongly preferred.
NEW – Social Worker/Behavioral Health Clinician – Addictions
- Provides behavioral health services (individual and group sessions) in our expanding Addictions Program, which includes a Structured Outpatient Addictions Program and a Medication-Assisted Treatment Program
- Integrates and works with multidisciplinary team of professionals within a medical primary care setting
- Provides case management
- Community involvement through education, family and civic opportunities
- EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION: Masters Degree in Clinical Social Work or a related field required, with three to five years experience in behavioral health services preferred with LICSW. Two years’ experience working with Addictions and families. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment within a team.
NEW – Patient Access Representative/ Falmouth Office
- Provides excellent customer service to patients and supports CHC goal to ensure access to quality care.
- Verifies accurate demographic and insurance verification information to register, check in and check out patients.
- Collect co-pays and reconcile payments
- Scheduling appointments, answering phones and assisting w reminder calls and clerical projects as needed.Ideal candidate will have 2 + years’ experience in a medical office setting Strong communication skills, attention to detail and demonstrated computer literacy. Ability to work a flexible schedule, including some evenings
- EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION: Ideal candidate will have 2 + years’ experience in a medical office setting Strong communication skills, attention to detail and demonstrated computer literacy. Ability to work a flexible schedule, including some evenings.
NEW – Team Registered Nurse – Family Medicine / Mashpee
- Serves as coordinator of medical services assessing patient needs and facilitating access to the appropriate level of care.
- Development, implantation and evaluation of plans of nursing care for Individuals and families, with assessment and follow up goals clearly documented in EMR
- Management of medication refills for assigned Providers per CHC policy
- Management of immunization program per DPH guidelines, assuring proper documentation and recordkeeping.
- EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION: Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing, MA RN license with 2+ years’ experience, preferably in an outpatient setting. Experience in community health or working with underserved populations a strong plus.
NEW – Pharmacy Technician / Bourne Office
- Assists in filling and billing prescriptions while maintaining productivity and quality standards
- Maintains patient records and prescription information in the pharmacy computer system
- Performs other projects assigned by pharmacist
- EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION: Individual must be flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment. Individual should also be able to work different schedules to meet the pharmacy needs. Individual must be organized, have PC knowledge and general navigation skills. A High School Diploma or equivalent is required. MA Registration, 1-3 years experience and Bi-Lingual Skills preferred.
NEW – Medical Biller / Bourne Office
- Responsible for electronic and manual posting of payments and billing third party insurance companies and self-pay patients
- Maintains knowledge of all insurance billing requirements, CPT, ICD10 functionality of EPIC billing system and unique billing requirements for federally qualified community health centers
- EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION: High School graduate, 3 years+ medical office billing experience. Well-organized and able to complete projects with minimal supervision. EPIC experience a plus.
OTHER OPEN POSITIONS PREVIOUSLY POSTED:
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Dental Assistant FT/PT/Sat * $500 bonus for FT referral (see below)
Patient Engagement Representative
CHC of Cape Cod is seeking a Patient Access Scheduler who is responsible for scheduling patient appointments in appropriate primary care and specialty departments, according to each department’s scheduling protocols. The patient access scheduler will also:
- Ensure that thorough and complete patient information is obtained to facilitate the registration process
- Communicate effectively with patients, their families, registration staff, care teams, and insurance enrollment staff
- Field patient calls and portal messages regarding appointment scheduling
- Provide excellent customer service to patients and supports CHC goal to ensure access to quality care
- EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION: Highly-organized individual with demonstrated ability to prioritize and communicate effectively. Strong customer service skills, with 1 year + in a medical office setting.
Dental Assistants, FT/PT, Saturday hours
Assists dentist during examination and treatment of patients in busy clinic setting. Sign-on bonus.
EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION: Graduate of an accredited Dental Assisting Program, and Certified in MA. 2+ years experience strongly preferred.
Medical Assistants FT/Per diem
Coordinates and organizes patient flow for medical care team. Responsible for patient panel management. Vitals, EKGs, labs and other diagnostics as required.
EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION: Graduate of an accredited school of medical assisting with 1+ years experience. Strong computer skills and ability to multi-task essential.
CHC of Cape Cod Development Volunteer Opportunities
CHC of Cape Cod is seeking volunteers/interns to help us achieve our mission!
Job responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to:
- Help Development team with marketing for fundraising events
- Support Foundation research efforts
- Explore third party fundraising ideas
- Research possible education and outreach events and contacts
- Solicit auction item/raffle donations
- Assist in database entry
- Online research and Social Media
- Support additional general Development activities
- Support other Health Center initiatives and offices, as needed
EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION: High School degree preferred. Some completed College coursework preferred. Interest and familiarity with Social Media Applications/ Marketing/ Data Entry and Nonprofit Fundraising a plus. Must be motivated, reliable, and independent with good time-management and communications skills.
8-10 hours per week based on availability. Hours can be flexible based on interest and availability. Desired timeframe is June – August, but can be adjusted as needed. For more information, please contact Alex Speck, Development Associate at Community Health Center of Cape Cod: 508-477-5990, firstname.lastname@example.org.
3 Easy Steps to Apply Online
- Click on button by job description
- Complete information
- Attach your resume & cover letter