Current Job Openings
Primary Care Providers
Thanks to expansion of services in all of our locations, we are looking for Primary Care Providers, board certified in either Internal Medicine or Family Practice to work in either our Bourne or Mashpee locations. We offer competitive compensation package, flexible scheduling, sign-on bonus, and innovative practice design. Loan repayment and assistance is also available.
For further information please contact:
Joanne Mazar, PHR, SHRM-CP
Director of Human Resources
508-477-7090, Ext. 1141
Patient Access Representative – Mashpee
Experienced medical office professional needed to join our Mashpee Patient Access team. Duties include:
- Verify accurate demographic and insurance information to register and welcome new patients
- Collect co-pays, reconcile payments
- Assist with new patient packets, scheduling appointments and managing waitlists
- Provide superior customer service and follow up to ensure patient satisfaction
Qualifications: 2 years+ working in an outpatient setting and familiar with insurance verification process. Strong communication skills, attention to detail and demonstrated computer literacy required. Ability to work a flexible schedule, including some evenings.
Medical Assistant/Addictions – Mashpee
This is a new position to support Addictions programming in promoting flow of services. Duties include:
- Assist Addictions providers in provision of care, working closely with other team members as needed
- Room patients, take vitals, perform random Utox screenings as required
- Serves as phone liaison for program and incoming referrals, documenting per protocols and maintaining BSAS logs
- Patient education and management of appointment scheduling and telehealth
Qualifications: Graduate of an accredited school of medical assisting with 2+ years experience. Professional communications skills and ability to multitask as well as demonstrated ability to set boundaries with patient population.
Behavioral Health Clinician – Mashpee
We are seeking a clinician to provide behavioral health and counseling services to our diverse population. Duties include:
- Crisis evaluations
- Individual, family and group work
- Integrating and coordinating patient care with the primary care physicians
- Participation in patient teams
Qualifications: Knowledge of short term treatment modalities and experience with addictions and groups a plus. MSW or MA in counseling required, LICSW/LMHC strongly preferred.
Senior Accountant – Bourne
Experienced cost accountant needed for growing health care organization. Duties include:
- Prepare profit and loss statements, month end closings and cost accounting reports
- Compile and analyze financials, with complete responsibility for general ledger
- Audit preparation and budget analysis, working with both internal and external auditors
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with 3 years+ experience, preferably in a non-profit.
The ideal candidate will have Blackbaud software experience as well as the ability to thrive in a team centered environment.
Patient Access Representative/Community Health Worker – Falmouth
Unique opportunity to join our Falmouth primary care team in a dual role as described below!
Patient Access I (80% time)
- Provides excellent customer service to patients and supports CHC goal to ensure access to quality care.
- Verifies accurate demographic and insurance verification information to register, check in and check out patients.
- Collect co-pays and reconcile payments
- Scheduling appointments, answering phones and assisting w reminder calls and clerical projects as needed.
Women’s Health Community Health Worker (20% time)
- Applies a unique understanding of the experience, language and culture of the target population (women and adolescents) to provide care management support to patients.
- As a patient navigator works to link patients to services by completing new patient orientations, insurance verifications, Masshealth applications and follow-up to patient care including reminder calls for overdue health maintenance items
- Responsible for grant reporting and care coordination referrals and reporting. The CHW may act as medical interpreter when needed.
- Provides culturally appropriate individual and group health education.
Qualifications: Associates Degree or comparable work experience in an outpatient setting or human services field. Experience working with low-income, ethnically diverse individuals and communities is considered a plus. Comfort working with women and adolescents around reproductive health issues.
Medical Assistants – FT/PT/Per Diem – *SIGN ON BONUS*
Due to growth and expansion, we are actively recruiting medical assistants to join our patient care teams in the following roles:
- Float Bourne/Falmouth offices
- FT Mashpee office
- Addictions, Mashpee
Qualifications: Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant program with a strong desire to work in a mission driven, team–oriented environment. Demonstrated proficiency with EHR systems required. Bi-lingual skills a strong plus.
Nationally Certified Pharmacy Technician CPhT (Part-time Mashpee)
- Assist in filling and billing of prescriptions while maintaining productivity and quality standards.
- Maintaining patient records and prescription information in to the pharmacy computer system as well as other projects assigned by the pharmacist.
Qualifications: Current MA Pharmacy Technician license with National Certification strongly preferred.
Medical Scribes – FT/PT
Medical Scribes work with individual Providers to facilitate patient flow by ensuring accurate and complete medical records for each patient encounter.
- Responsible for documenting accurate and detailed information of patient visits into the EHR as dictated by individual providers.
- Lists all proper diagnoses, patient orders, as well as follow up instructions
- EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Training/Coursework in medical terminology required. Medical Assistant certification strongly preferred, as well as prior medical scribe experience. Professional demeanor and ability to maintain effective working relationships with Providers and staff. Demonstrated computer proficiency and adherence to all HIPAA policies.
Patient Access Rep – Dental
- Register and check in Dental patients, ensuring all records are complete
- Verify insurance eligibility, collect co-pays
- Schedule appointments and follow ups, working closely with Providers and treatment plans
- EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Professional communication skills with ability to multi-task in a team-centered environment. The ideal candidtate will have Dentrix experience and at least 2 years+ working in a dental office. We will train the right candidate Flexible schedule and some evenings may be required.
- Patient Access Representative – Falmouth
- Patient Engagement Representative – Bourne
- Patient Access – Centerville (part time)
- Medical Assistants – Float (per-diem)
- Dental Assistants
CHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
3 Easy Steps to Apply Online
- Click on button by job description
- Complete information
- Attach your resume & cover letter