Current Job Openings
Primary Care Providers
Thanks to expansion of services in all of our locations, we are looking for Primary Care Providers, board certified in either Internal Medicine or Family Practice to work in either our Bourne or Mashpee locations. We offer competitive compensation package, flexible scheduling, sign-on bonus, and innovative practice design. Loan repayment and assistance is also available.
For further information please contact:
Joanne Mazar, PHR, SHRM-CP
Director of Human Resources
508-477-7090, Ext. 1141
Behavioral Health Clinician – Mashpee
Seeking a Behavioral Health Clinician to join our Patient Centered Medical Home and integrated care teams. Duties’ will include:
- Provide culturally competent assessments, consultation and brief intervention for psychological/psychiatric problems and/or disorders
- Evaluate crisis situations and apply appropriate interventions and disposition of care plans (Suicidal/Homicidal Risk Assessment)
- Assist the primary care team in developing care-management processes such as behavioral modification and disease management techniques, case-management and patient education to promote patients’ chronic disease self-management
- Provide an array of clinical services for general behavioral health problems and areas of behavioral medicine (treatment planning/provision) to assist patients with meeting goals.
Qualifications: LCSW, LMHC required. LICSW strongly preferred.
Comprehensive compensation package. Sign on Bonus! Upcoming graduates welcome to apply!
Addictions Program RN – Part-time
- Case management and coordination of services for all substance abuse clients.
- Participation/Facilitation of group visits
- Screening of all phone and walk in inquiries for treatment
- Responsible for Triage, Pre-screening, Intake, Induction, follow up visits and nursing support of substance abuse clients.
- Assist in collection of necessary data for grant programs
- Medication management of clients in program in coordination with providers.
- Carries out nurse visits per protocol, consulting with provider as required; documenting in chart..
- Serves as triage nurse as needed to facilitate access to appropriate level of care by assessing needs of patients phoning in or walking in.
- Serves as phone liaison for patient, hospitals, other medical offices, community services, etc. documenting as appropriate.
- Enter medication orders in EMR, assess and fill per protocol after checking UTOX results and Mass PAT, communicating with provider and documenting as appropriate.
- Assist providers in provision of care: working closely with other team members as needed.
- Serves as resource for patient education and home care advice, and for other departments as needed.
Qualifications: Experienced graduate of accredited school of Nursing, RN license and minimum 2 years’ experience in the substance abuse field. BSN preferred.
- EMR systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- Addictions: 1 year (Preferred)
- nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS, ACLS (Preferred)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Preferred)
Health Information Manager – Bourne
This is a working supervisory position, collaborating with managers, staff across the organization and directly supervise Medical Records, Referrals and Patient Engagement staff.
- Responsible for ensuring timely and accurate filing of clinical documentation in the EMR, processing of referral authorization and transitions of care to specialists, response to patient requests for appointments and other inquiries.
- Additional responsibilities include managing EMR interfaces and leveraging opportunities for electronic information exchange, conducting regular staff-wide trainings in HIPAA, supervising medical records release, preparing for payer chart audits and HEDIS reviews, managing processes to close the loop on testing and referrals orders, monitoring and promoting use of the patient portal.
- Participating in Quality and Process Improvement projects to develop optimal workflows for medical records, referrals, patient engagement and other departments where their work intersects.
- Coordinates daily workload with department staff to ensure maximum efficiency.
Qualifications: Associates Degree, Medical Assistant training or equivalent experience. 5+ years working with an electronic health record, EPIC strongly preferred. Strong organizational and professional communication skills as well as demonstrated leadership abilities.
Senior Accountant – Bourne
Community Health Center of Cape Cod is recruiting a Senior Accountant to work in our Bourne office. Experienced cost accountant needed for growing health care organization. Duties include:
- Prepare profit and loss statements, month end closings and cost accounting reports
- Compile and analyze financials, with complete responsibility for general ledger
- Audit preparation and budget analysis, working with both internal and external auditors
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with 3 years+ experience, preferably in a non-profit. The ideal candidate will have Blackbaud software experience as well as the ability to thrive in a team-centered environment.
Health Information Specialist, (two positions, 1.6-1.8 FTE total)
Immediate opening for a computer savvy candidate looking to begin or advance their career in health information. The health information specialist assists in the delivery of efficient and effective comprehensive medical care by maintaining organized and complete electronic computerized medical records (EMR).
Responsibilities include filing information from outside providers in the chart, routing it to the appropriate care team members and processing information requests to ensure effective coordination of care and compliance with state and federal privacy regulations. This position includes the opportunity to grow to supervisory responsibilities or manager role.
Qualifications: High school graduate or equivalent, knowledge of medical terminology and previous experience in a medical setting preferred. Computer file management and keyboarding skills are essential.
Patient Engagement, FT
Immediate opening for full-time position providing excellent customer service and access to care. The Patient Engagement team is part of the Community Health Center’s Patient Access Staff, which also includes check-in staff, check-out staff, and clinical administrators. Patient Engagement staff field incoming calls, schedule appointments, use information in the electronic health record to facilitate communication between patients and their care team members, and initiate refill and referral requests. They support efforts to ensure patients are seen for an annual well-visit, use our secure patient portal to communicate directly with their Care Team, and enroll for insurance if they don’t have it.
Qualifications: High school diploma, 2+ years experience in medical office staff support, use or EHR, excellent computer skills, excellent communication skills
Medical Assistants – FT/Per Diem – Mashpee
Thanks to growth and expansion, we are actively recruiting medical assistants to join our patient care teams. $500 sign-on bonus is available!
Qualifications: Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant program with a strong desire to work in a mission driven, team–oriented environment. Demonstrated proficiency with EHR systems required. Bi-lingual skills a strong plus.
Patient Access Representative – Dental
- Register and check in Dental patients, ensuring all records are complete
- Verify insurance eligibility, collect co-pays
- Schedule appointments and follow ups, working closely with Providers and treatment plans
Qualifications: Professional communication skills with ability to multi-task in a team-centered environment. The ideal candidtate will have Dentrix experience and at least 2 years+ working in a dental office. We will train the right candidate Flexible schedule and some evenings may be required.
- Patient Access Rep – Centerville (part-time)
- Dental Assistants
CHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
3 Easy Steps to Apply Online
- Click on button by job description
- Complete information
- Attach your resume & cover letter