Current Job Openings
Primary Care Providers
Thanks to expansion of services in all of our locations, we are looking for Primary Care Providers, board certified in either Internal Medicine or Family Practice to work in either our Bourne or Mashpee locations. We offer competitive compensation package, flexible scheduling, sign-on bonus, and innovative practice design. Loan repayment and assistance is also available.
For further information please contact:
Joanne Mazar, PHR, SHRM-CP
Director of Human Resources
508-477-7090, Ext. 1141
Behavioral Health Clinician – Mashpee
We are currently seeking a full time Behavioral Health Clinician to join our growing patient care teams. Responsibilities include:
- Providing culturally competent assessments, consultation, counseling and/or brief intervention to patients with psychological disorders. This is primarily for an adult population, though this can include some children and adolescents when appropriate.
- Evaluating crisis situations and applying appropriate interventions and disposition of care plans.
- Assisting the primary care team to develop care-management processes such as behavior modification and disease management techniques, case-management and patient education to promote patients’ chronic disease self-management.
- Providing an array of clinical services for patients with behavioral health problems and areas of behavioral medicine (treatment planning/provision) to assist them in meeting their goals.
Qualifications: LCSW or LMHC required. LICSW preferred. Experience with addiction, group and brief intervention modalities a strong plus. Comprehensive compensation package
Senior Accountant – Bourne
Experienced cost accountant needed for growing health care organization. Duties include:
- Prepare profit and loss statements, month end closings and cost accounting reports
- Compile and analyze financials, with complete responsibility for general ledger
- Audit preparation and budget analysis, working with both internal and external auditors
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with 3 years+ experience, preferably in a non-profit. The ideal candidate will have Blackbaud software experience as well as the ability to thrive in a team centered environment.
Medical Assistants – FT/Per Diem – Mashpee
Due to growth and expansion, we are actively recruiting medical assistants to join our patient care teams.
Qualifications: Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant program with a strong desire to work in a mission driven, team–oriented environment. Demonstrated proficiency with EHR systems required. Bi-lingual skills a strong plus.
Patient Access Representative – Dental
- Register and check in Dental patients, ensuring all records are complete
- Verify insurance eligibility, collect co-pays
- Schedule appointments and follow ups, working closely with Providers and treatment plans
Qualifications: Professional communication skills with ability to multi-task in a team-centered environment. The ideal candidtate will have Dentrix experience and at least 2 years+ working in a dental office. We will train the right candidate Flexible schedule and some evenings may be required.
Patient Access Representative – Mashpee/Falmouth
Experienced medical office professional needed to join our Mashpee Patient Access team. Duties include:
- Verify accurate demographic and insurance information to register and welcome new patients
- Collect co-pays, reconcile payments
- Assist with new patient packets, scheduling appointments and managing waitlists
- Provide superior customer service and follow up to ensure patient satisfaction
Qualifications: 2 years+ working in an outpatient setting and familiar with insurance verification process. Strong communication skills, attention to detail and demonstrated computer literacy required. Ability to work a flexible schedule, including some evenings.
- Patient Access Rep – Centerville (part-time)
- Dental Assistants
CHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
3 Easy Steps to Apply Online
- Click on button by job description
- Complete information
- Attach your resume & cover letter