Compassionate Substance Abuse Treatment
Substance abuse can tear lives and families apart. Community Health Center of Cape Cod is here to help with a comprehensive, structured and safe outpatient treatment program.
The Health Center offers an office-based addiction treatment program that serves people who need assistance with recovery from substance use in a compassionate environment. We offer a medication-assisted treatment program for substance abuse using Suboxone or Vivitrol.
During weekly visits with a combination of certified physicians, registered nurses, behavioral health clinician and support staff, we will assist you with your recovery, supporting you physically and emotionally.
Education for maintaining a healthier lifestyle is an important step on the road to recovery. We will provide you with the necessary tools to live a healthy drug-free and alcohol-free life.
Substance Abuse services at Community Health Center of Cape Cod include:
- Access to a structured, safe and empowering environment
- Consultation to discuss and develop an integrated treatment plan which could be most helpful for you
- Comprehensive care that includes both behavioral health and addiction services, group sessions and primary care follow up
- Medication-assisted treatments that are closely monitored with weekly nurse visits
- Personalized pathways to recovery with the consistent guidance of the addiction specialty team
In 2017, CHC will be expanding its substance abuse program. We will expand access to outpatient, medication assisted treatment. In addition, we will expand program design to provide partial day treatment, including intensive, integrated wellness, medical and mental health counseling.
To schedule an initial appointment or to learn more about our program, please call us at 508-477-7090 ext. 3106.
Safe & empowering environment
You will find a safe place to start your recovery.
Treatment your way
We offer individual and group treatment options.
Specifically for you
We tailor treatment plans around your personal needs.