Help Planning Your Family
Planning for a growing family can be both an exciting and challenging time for many people. We are here to help make this time easier by providing education, information and health services.
Community Health Center of Cape Cod is committed to offering quality reproductive health services at an affordable price. We provide confidential services to women and teens. All services are provided by licensed physicians, nurse practitioners, physicians’ assistants, nurses and a professionally-trained counseling staff.
Family Planning services available at Community Health Center of Cape Cod include:
- Gynecological examinations
- Breast exams and self-exam education
- Birth control, contraceptive information, education and supplies
- Testing, education and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases, urinary tract infections and common GYN issues
- Pregnancy testing and counseling options
- HIV testing and counseling
- Referrals for other health risks and concerns
If you would like to learn more about the Health Center’s Family Planning services, please call 508-477-7090 ext. 2115.
Everything you need
Complete reproductive health services.
Your privacy comes first
Confidential services to women and teens.
Count on our experienced and compassionate team.