MyChart Patient Portal
Our goal is to keep you healthy and informed. One way we do that is by providing all patients with an easy and secure way to manage their health information.
MyChart is a free service that gives you personalized and secure access to your health data. You can use it to view portions of your health records, manage and receive information about your health and communicate with your health care team.
MyChart is a secure online health record that is offered through OCHIN, our electronic health records provider. Follow the links below to securely enroll in MyChart.
If you have questions, we are here to help. Call Community Health Center of Cape Cod at 508-477-7090.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I sign up?
You will be given a MyChart activation code during your clinic visit. This code is unique to you and will enable you to create your own user ID and password. If you need a new activation code, call us at 508-477-7090.
What if I can’t remember my username or password?
If you have already registered for MyChart and forgot your username or password, visit the MyChart login page. You will be walked through the steps to retrieve your username or reset your password.
Is my information safe online?
Absolutely. MyChart is safe, secure and private. You must login with a username and password to see your medical records. MyChart uses an encrypted connection that will not allow others to see your information. Remember, always keep your user ID and password private and do not share with anyone else.
If I send a message to my provider or nurse, when can I expect a reply?
You will generally receive an answer within three (3) business days. Please note that MyChart should not be used for urgent situations.
Can I use MyChart on my phone?
Yes. The MyChart mobile app for Android and Apple phones and devices provides fast, secure access to the most frequently used features of MyChart. Before you can use the mobile apps, you must sign up for a MyChart account online.
How do I install the mobile MyChart app?
Follow these easy steps:
- Go to the app store on your phone and search “MyChart”
- Download and install the “MyChart” app
- Accept the “End User License Agreement”
- Search for and select “OCHIN” as the “Healthcare Provider”
- Enter your username and password
If you still have more questions, we encourage you to read more Frequently Asked Questions on the OCHIN MyChart website or you can call the Community Health Center of Cape Cod for assistance at 508-477-7090.
See what your doctor sees in “My Medical Record”
- Access to medications, test results, allergies, immunizations & more
- Get tips for staying healthy
- View your after-visit care plan
Safely email your health care team
- Send your providers a secure email message
- Get answers about routine, non-emergency health care issues
- Request prescription refills
Manage your appointments
- Request or cancel appointments & review future appointments
- See details of past or upcoming appointments
- Download health information