Support the Health Center
Make a Donation. Make a Difference.
Community Health Center of Cape Cod is an independent Federally Qualified Community Health Center (FQHC) and a recognized 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Your gift today will help us continue providing access to high-quality, affordable health care to those who need it most.
In order to deliver our mission, the Health Center relies on fees for service, insurance reimbursements, grants and our philanthropic community. With your help, the Health Center now proudly serves as the complete medical home for 19,000 patients. We place a special emphasis on the underserved and underinsured in our area, and 72% of our patients are at 200% of poverty level or below. Click for a list of current Funding and Community Support.
The Advancement Department is located in the Mashpee office and staff includes Christopher Ellis, Director of Organizational Advancement, and Alexandra Speck, Senior Giving Officer. To make a gift or learn more about how you can help, please call 508-477-5990 or email Chris Ellis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are also honored to be the beneficiary of proceeds of several community events. If you are aware of an organization that would like to hold an event for the Health Center’s benefit, please contact the Advancement Office at (508) 477-5990.
Ways to Give
Charitable gifts are an important part of the Health Center’s funding. Your generous donations provide critical support for our ongoing programs and operations. Gifts can be made in the following ways:
- Cash: Cash gifts are the most common charitable gifts. They are simple to make and serve as a charitable tax deduction in the year given. A gift to our annual fund supports specific programs, helps us purchase equipment and supports daily operating expenses.
- Stocks & Securities: It is simple to make a gift of stock to the Health Center, and the donor avoids all capital gains taxes and may use the full value of the gift as a tax deduction. Call the Advancement Office at 508 477-5990 for more information.
- Other assets: A donation of other appreciable assets, such as real estate, art or other personal property offers similar tax advantages.
- Planned Gifts: A planned gift, such as bequests and annuities, is one that requires considerable thought and preparation before the gift is made. Please consider naming Community Health Center of Cape Cod in your will, trust, or retirement account.
Other ways to support the Health Center
Goodshop and AmazonSmile
You can save money shopping online while also raising money for the Health Center through Goodshop and Amazon Smile. The process is free and easy, just follow these quick steps:
- Visit Goodshop
- Select Community Health Center of Cape Cod as your charity of choice
- Click on the “Get it Now” box
- Fill in the required fields: first name, last name, email, password
- Use www.goodsearch.com for your web searches instead of google
- Visit: Amazon Smile
- Log-into your Amazon account (or create one if you don’t have one)
- Use smile.amazon.com when you shop, instead of amazon.com
To donate to the Health Center, please visit our donate page, or make checks payable to CHC of Cape Cod and mail to:
Community Health Center of Cape Cod
107 Commercial Street
Mashpee, MA 02649
There is good news with the new $300 Universal Tax Deduction! To stimulate charitable giving, Congress recently passed measures to give a charitable deduction for donations up to $300. For more information, please click here.
For other information about making a donation to CHC, please call 508-477-5990 or email Chris Ellis at email@example.com.
Make a Donation
It’s easy and tax-exempt.
Make a Difference
Support the healthcare of those who need it most.
Celebrating 20 years of affordable healthcare on Cape Cod.