The Health Center has developed several special programs to address specific health needs of our patients and the community. They include:
- Care Coordination Program – prevention, early detection, screening, and case management services for eligible patients at risk for breast cancer, cervical cancer, prostate cancer, heart disease, and stroke. If you need a mammogram, PAP test or prostate cancer screening, call (508) 477-7090, ext. 159 to see if you’re eligible.
- Veterans’ Partnership - primary care for veterans provided in conjunction with state and local governments.
- Specialty Network for the Uninsured (SNU) - connects low-income, uninsured people with services from a medical specialist and related diagnostic procedures. Call (508) 778-0300, ext. 124 for more information.
- Family Resource Center for Behavioral Health - provides assessment, counseling, child psychiatry, and referrals services for children, adolescents and their families. Call (508) 759-7971 for information or intake appointment.
- Specialty clinics - in the areas of OB/GYN, cardiology, endocrinology, and psychiatry
- Diabetes Collaborative - provides education, screening, referrals and treatment for people in minority and ethnic populations who have untreated or poorly controlled diabetes