The Health Center has developed several special programs to address specific health needs of our patients and the community. They include:
- Veterans’ Partnership - primary care for veterans provided in conjunction with state and local governments.
- Specialty Network for the Uninsured (SNU) - connects low-income, uninsured people with services from a medical specialist and related diagnostic procedures. Call (508) 778-0300, ext. 124 for more information.
- Specialty clinics - in cardiology, endocrinology, optometry, and psychiatry.
- Comprehensive Diabetes Care - provides education, monitoring, and support for people with diabetes.
- Youth Suicide Prevention Project – provides training to improve the community’s ability to identify at-risk youth and intervene quickly.