High quality primary care - for adults, children and entire families - is the cornerstone of the Health Center’s services. This includes medical care, walk-in visits, regular check-ups, physicals, health screenings, immunizations, school physicals, and screenings, diagnostic testing, and patient education. In addition to these health services, our patient-centered care includes:
- Specially trained staff to assist people in applying for MassHealth, new federal health plans and other public benefit programs
- Case management and patient navigation services to coordinate the medical, specialty, educational, and mental health needs of patients with chronic conditions
- Family planning, including annual gynecological and breast exams, screening and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases and HIV, pregnancy testing and information
- Pharmacy/Prescription assistance to provide low or no-cost medications
- Foreign language and sign language interpreters
We believe that preventing illness is easier than curing it. We emphasize good nutrition, the importance of physical activity and regular check-ups to promote health and well-being.