Support the Health Center
Make a Donation. Make a Difference.
Community Health Center of Cape Cod is an independent Federally Qualified Community Health Center (FQHC) and a recognized 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Your gift today will help us continue providing high-quality, affordable health care to those who need it most.
In order to deliver our mission, the Health Center relies on fees for service, insurance reimbursements, grants and our philanthropic community. With your help, the Health Center now proudly serves as the complete medical home for 15,000 patients. We place a special emphasis on the underserved and underinsured in our area, including the working poor, ethnic and cultural minorities, Veterans, the disabled, and low-income residents. 78% of our patients are at 200% of poverty level or below. Click for a list of current Funding and Community Support.
The Development Department is located in the Mashpee office and staff includes Christopher Ellis, Senior Development Associate, Wendy Perry, Annual Fund Manager and Alexandra Speck, Development Associate. To make a gift or learn more about how you can help, please call them at 508-477-5990 or email Chris Ellis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ways to Give
Charitable gifts are an important part of the Health Center’s funding. Your generous donations provide critical support for our ongoing programs and operations. Gifts can be made in the following ways:
- Cash: Cash gifts are the most common charitable gifts. They are simple to make and serve as a charitable tax deduction in the year given. A gift to our annual fund supports specific programs, helps us purchase equipment and supports daily operating expenses.
- Stocks & Securities: It is simple to make a gift of stock to the Health Center, and the donor avoids all capital gains taxes and may use the full value of the gift as a tax deduction. Call the Development Office at 508 477-5990 for more information.
- Other assets: A donation of other appreciable assets, such as real estate, art or other personal property offers similar tax advantages.
- Planned Gifts: A planned gift, such as bequests and annuities, is one that requires considerable thought and preparation before the gift is made. When making their estate plans, donors designate cash or other assets, such as stock or real estate, to accrue to a charitable organization upon their death.
Other ways to support the Health Center
Goodshop and AmazonSmile
You can save money shopping online and raise money for the Health Center at the same time through Goodshop and Amazon Smile. The process is free and easy, just follow these quick steps:
- Visit Goodshop
- Select Community Health Center of Cape Cod as your charity of choice
- Click on the “Get it Now” box
- Fill in the required fields: first name, last name, email, password
- Use www.goodsearch.com for your web searches instead of google
- Visit: Amazon Smile
- Log-into your Amazon account (or create one if you don’t have one)
- Use smile.amazon.com when you shop, instead of amazon.com
Special and Community Events
If you would like to receive information and invitations to our events, please contact the Development Office at 508-477-5990.
We are honored to be the beneficiary of proceeds of several community events. If you are aware of an organization that would like to hold an event for the Health Center’s benefit, please contact the Development Office at (508) 477-5990.
Gifts can be designated for a specific program or service. You can indicate your choice when making a donation. Areas include:
- Where it’s needed most
- Primary care
- Behavioral health
- Dental clinic
- Women’s health
To donate to the Health Center, please visit our donate page, or make checks payable to CHC of Cape Cod and mail to:
Community Health Center of Cape Cod
107 Commercial Street
Mashpee, MA 02649
For more information about making a donation to CHC, please call 508-477-5990 or email Chris Ellis at email@example.com.
Make a Donation
It’s easy and tax-exempt.
Make a Difference
Support the healthcare of those who need it most.
Celebrating 20 years of affordable healthcare on Cape Cod.