Make a Donation.
Make a Difference.
Community Health Center of Cape Cod is an independent Federally Qualified Community Health Center and a recognized 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Your gift today will help us continue providing high quality, affordable primary and preventive care, women’s health, mental health, dental care, and other special programs to our friends and neighbors in need.
In order to deliver our mission, the Health Center relies on fees for service and insurance reimbursements, government contracts and grants, and our philanthropic community. With your help, the Health Center now proudly serves as the “medical home” for 13,000 patients, primarily from the Upper Cape. Our patients are children, adults, and families with MassHealth, Commonwealth Care, Medicare, private insurance or no insurance at all. We place a special emphasis on the underserved and underinsured in our area, including the working poor, ethnic and cultural minorities, veterans, the disabled, and low-income residents.
How to donate today:
- Online with PayPal (You do not need a PayPal account to make a secure donation with your credit card)
- Gifts can be designated for a specific program or service. Please indicate your choice of the following in the box below. Then click the Donate button to continue with your online donation.
- Where it’s needed most
Building for the Future campaign
- Information technology challenge grant
- Women’s health
- Behavioral health
- Dental clinic
- School Based Health Center at Barnstable High School
- Make checks payable to CHC of Cape Cod and mail to:
Community Health Center of Cape Cod
107 Commercial Street
Mashpee, MA 02649
For other ways to support Community Health Center of Cape Cod, click here or call the Development Office at 508-477-5990.
Thank you for your support! Please know that your generosity has truly improved the health and well-being of our community.